I had protected sex november 10 and had a full period . Since then I have been bloated, constipated, stomach is hard, lower right abdomen & chest pain ?

In brief: Had a period since?

Have you had a period since November??? If not, you may be pregnant! If periods normal, bloating has many causes.
Depends on location in abdomen, timing with food, if localized or all over, what makes it better and worse, if it's associated with pain, any change in stools, nausea, vomiting, fever, etc. Associated chest pain would suggest gallbladder problems. See a doctor for full exam.

In brief: Had a period since?

Dr. Crystal Twynham
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Dr. Michael Sparacino

In brief: See Below

Problems like these can only be correctly handled by your doctor in person.
He/she needs to listen to you, perform an examination and possibly run labs or other tests. That's the only way he/she can find out what's going on and what to do about it.

In brief: See Below

Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery