I feel confused, dizzy, sweaty, shaky, tremors, stomach aches, tunnel vision. Does this sound like something neurological?

Dr. Albert Pizzo
In brief: Numerous symptoms
There are many possibilities.
These symptoms can be from a serious illness and should be reported to your physician asap. You need an examination to determine the cause so that you can have proper treatment. Do not delay seeing your doctor. If you get worse, call 911.

In brief: Numerous symptoms
There are many possibilities.
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
In brief: Like panic attack..
That would be my first guess.
But that is all it is....A guess. Other entities that come to mind are an atypical migraine. Migraine can be very difficult to diagnose and can present as almost any neurological syndrome that exists. Of course, it could be something more serious, so if these are recurrent episodes, you must see a primary care physician first.

In brief: Like panic attack..
That would be my first guess.
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Peter Kurzweil