My mother was recently diagnosed with alcoholic hepatitis. Doctors say her liver is completely damaged. What is her survival rate?

Depends! The severity of the liver damage will be reflected to some extent in the levels of liver function blood tests. Survival depends on the amount of still-functioning liver tissue that remains and the rate of progression of the present liver damage (and if she is still using alcohol). Even your doctor, who knows her and her test results, cannot say with any degree of certainty, but might estimate.