I have abdominal pain after the stomach flu. Pretty painful too and i read on the previous page that this is not right and I should cosnult a doctor.?

Dr. David Earle
Surgery

In brief: Use your judgment

The pain could be from sore abdominal muscles from vomiting.
You could also still have some cramping of the intestines as they get back to normal. If you can stay hydrated and don't have a high fever, you may be able to wait. If you sense something is wrong however, your intuition is probably right, and you should see a doctor.

In brief: Use your judgment

Dr. David Earle
Dr. David Earle
Dr. Allen Kamrava
Surgery - Colorectal

In brief: Essentially yes

It's probably nothing.
But understand that abdominal pain can happen for so many reasons. It's very difficult in this type of forum to give sound advice on abdominal pain. The safest course of action is to discuss with a physician so he/she can take a thorough history and exam.

In brief: Essentially yes

It's probably nothing.
Dr. Allen Kamrava
Dr. Allen Kamrava
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine