11 weeks pregnant pain on lower left front with moderate bleeding weird feeling when i pee?

Dr. Chevies Newman

In brief: Well

You likely have a uti, this can make u cramp some and if your placenta is low can cause some bleeding.
I would go get evaluated and refrain from intercourse. Good luck, i know that is stressful.

In brief: Well

Dr. Tod Aeby

In brief: See a doctor

Bleeding and pain in early pregnancy can be a sign of miscarriage or a tubal pregnancy.
Both are serious problems but a tubal pregnancy can be very dangerous. You need an ultrasound to make sure that the pregnancy in in the uterus and that it has a healthy heart beat. If the pain suddenly gets severe, get yourself to an emergency room immediately.

In brief: See a doctor

Dr. Adam Levy