My stomach has been upset and feel like I am going vomit and some times I do just in my throat, antacids seem to help. What should I do to solve this?

Dr. Michael Zacharisen
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: GE reflux

Nausea and regurgitation into the throat are significant symptoms of acid reflux.
This is confirmed by the help with antacids. Reflux can be worsened by nicotine, caffeine and alcohol. Other than dietary changes, there are other medications to try like prilosec, but based on the severity of symptoms, best to see a GI doctor. Ongoing symptoms can lead to esophagus damage and complications.

In brief: GE reflux

Dr. Michael Zacharisen
Dr. Michael Zacharisen
Dr. Arnon Rubin