I have been getting dizzy when I get up from a chair even tho I get up slow also when I look up. ?

Dr. Allen Fein

In brief: Two red flags

2 different problems: 1 that your blood pressure falls when you stand up, and the other suggests that something happens when you extend your neck.
Both of these are good reasons to see your physician and get your blood pressure checked, as well as perhaps check for anemia. Extending the neck sometimes pinches the tiny arteries in the neck (cervical) spine, called vertebral artery insufficiency.

In brief: Two red flags

Dr. Allen Fein
Dr. Allen Fein
Dr. H. Michael Lambert
Ophthalmology - Retinal Surgery

In brief: See your doctor

Dizziness and vertigo can come from problems from inner ear disease to vascular disease.
Please see your family doctor or internist who may refer you to vascular specialists for further testing.

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. H. Michael Lambert
Dr. H. Michael Lambert
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology