Everyday i take a vitamin e, c and D3 with an omega 3/6/9 capsule; is this healthy or is it better to take a multivitamin?

Dr. Maureen Mays
Clinical Lipidology

In brief: Do you need vitamins

There is no evidence to show that healthy people with a basically good diet need any added vitamins or other dietary supplements.
Omega 3/6/9 oils have some evidence for health benefit, but at doses much higher than found in what you buy at the store. Overall, the supplement industry is a multi-billion dollar industry with no good evidence that it helps anyone significantly. I would save the $$.

In brief: Do you need vitamins

Dr. Maureen Mays
Dr. Maureen Mays
Dr. Steven Seres