Part of my wisdom tooth came out and it looks rotted it doesn't hurt do I need to c dentist?

Dr. Sal Aragona
Dentistry

Repeat infections can become life threatening whole body sepsis effecting and damaging nearly all your major organs, heart, kidneys, brain and liver. If fear is your main concern, sleep IV sedation will insure you will not remember anything from any procedure.
Do it!

Do it!
Dr. John Thaler
Dentistry - Prosthodontics

In brief: Absolutely

You should see the oral surgeon asap.
It could get infected and create quite a problem.

In brief: Absolutely

You should see the oral surgeon asap.
Dr. Matthew Hyde
Dentistry

In brief: YES!!!!!

Teeth are like icebergs and most of your tooth is below the surface.
You need to have a radio-graph of the area the tooth broke off from to make sure it is completely gone and that there is no infection, tooth remains, or cystic tissue left behind. If there is a draining infection there may be no pain at this time but you need to see a dentist.

In brief: YES!!!!!

Dr. Jack Hinkle