Do you get boobs from drinking alcohol?

No. No...Unfortunately not. Some people report "bloating" but it is usually in their tummies :).
Gynecomastia. Gynecomastia (abnormal development of breast tissue) can occur in a variety of conditions including cirrhosis (severe liver disease), which can be a complication of excessive consumption of alcohol over a long period of time. Other causes include some medications (eg spironolactone), hyperthyroidism, some tumors, kidney disease, testosterone deficiency. Sometimes there is no identifiable cause.