When i got to sleep at night i get pain in my arms that wake me up out my sleep?

Dr. Marcel Hungs
Neurology

In brief: Carpal tunnel

Carpal tunnel syndrome occurs when the median nerve, which runs from the forearm into the palm of the hand, becomes compressed at the wrist.
There is mostly pain at night in the wrist and arm area, that wake you up. Try wearing a wrist splint at night. You get those at the pharmacy. If not better, see a neurologist.

In brief: Carpal tunnel

Dr. Marcel Hungs
Dr. Marcel Hungs
Dr. Toni Lin
Surgery - Hand Surgery

In brief: Or Cubital Tunnel

In addition to carpal tunnel syndrome, there's a nerve that is easily pinched at the elbow when we sleep.
If you're getting numbness and/or tingling to the ring finger and pinky, it's probably this instead of carpal tunnel.

In brief: Or Cubital Tunnel

Dr. Toni Lin
Dr. Toni Lin
Dr. Jack Hinkle