I have lower right abdominal pain from last month, I have clear my all blood report , x ray, sonography ?

Dr. Peter Kurzweil

In brief: Keep looking

Persistent right lower quadrant pain must be explained.
A comment about testing in general: a test by itself is limited in significance, including $1000 ones like mri's. The clinical picture, an accurate hx and px exam by an experienced clinician is the most valuable tool (bar none) that exists in medicine. The 'normal tests' simply do not add to picture. See GI doc. Still ? Appendicitis.

In brief: Keep looking

Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Barbara A Majeroni

In brief: Pulled muscle

If all of your labs and x rays and the sonogram have been negative, you could have a pulled muscle in your abdominal wall.

In brief: Pulled muscle

Dr. Barbara A Majeroni
Dr. Barbara A Majeroni
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery