What symptoms would I have if my liver wasnt functioning right?

Dr. Sidney Vinson
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: And jaundice

I agree with the above but would add yellow eyes and/or skin to the symptoms listed above.

In brief: And jaundice

Dr. Sidney Vinson
Dr. Sidney Vinson
Dr. Arthur Heller
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: A bunch

Symptoms can also include: none, fatigue, loss of appetite, loss of weight, edema (swelling), swollen abdomen, abnormal clotting, easy bruising, altered personality, joint aches, pains, tremor and others.

In brief: A bunch

Dr. Arthur Heller
Dr. Arthur Heller
Dr. Jamie Berkes
Internal Medicine - Hepatology

In brief: Possibly none

People may by without symptoms from liver disease until it is very advanced.
Even people with early cirrhosis may be asymptomatic. As the liver's function becomes more compromised symptoms such fatigue, abdominal pain, edema, and yellowing of the eyes and skin may develop.

In brief: Possibly none

Dr. Jamie Berkes
Dr. Jamie Berkes
Dr. Barbara A Majeroni

In brief: Jaundice

Jaundice is yellowing of the eyes and skin.
This can be a sign of severe liver disease. In other people, gathering excess fluid in the abdomen may be a clue.

In brief: Jaundice

Dr. Barbara A Majeroni
Dr. Barbara A Majeroni
Dr. Peter Kurzweil