I will be 50 years old in january next year. Can i still have a baby? I'm not yet menopaused but my cycle already stated to be irregular.

In brief: Yes,but

You have reached an age where the experiences of your lifetime have taken a tole on the quality of your eggs.
The risks of a bad outcome vary with your general state of health but are never less than the 4% that comes with any pregnancy plus 5% risk that you will have an infant with a chromosomal defect like down syndrome. This would be a good time to discuss the issue with your OB & a geneticist.

In brief: Yes,but