Yesterday i found a lump on the inside of my lower right breast its kind of hard and my entire breast is hurting im 18 im scared! is it cancer?):

Dr. Mark Kuhnke
Surgery

In brief: UNLIKELY

What you are describing is most likely fibrocystic changes.
These are common among women. Breast cancer is very uncommon in your age group, and usually presents as a firm, non-tender mass. Now, you still need to see your doctor, who can help you manage the symptoms of fibrocystic changes. For now, take some Aspirin or Ibuprofen for the discomfort, which will probably change with your cycle.

In brief: UNLIKELY

Dr. Mark Kuhnke
Dr. Mark Kuhnke
Dr. Travis Kidner
Surgery - Oncology

In brief: Probably not

It would be exceedingly rare for an 18 year old to develop breast cancer.
Could be an infection or a cyst. You should you see your friendly primary care physician and let them know of your symptoms.

In brief: Probably not

Dr. Travis Kidner
Dr. Travis Kidner
Dr. Apurv Agrawal
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: Doctor follow up

It cold be an infection or cyst.
I highly recommend that you haven't examined to confirm that it is benign. Based on what the doctor sees he may consider a biopsy to rule out cancer.

In brief: Doctor follow up

It cold be an infection or cyst.
Dr. Apurv Agrawal
Dr. Apurv Agrawal
Dr. Jane Van Dis