I have foggy vision in my right eye but already had cataract surgery in it 2 years ago. Worse in bright light. What would cause this?

Secondary cataract. You likely have a very common condition commonly referred to as a secondary cataract. The technical term is posterior capsular opacification, which describes a small layer of cells that have formed a membrane behind your lens implant. The good news is that this can be fixed with a painless outpatient surge rival procedure called a yag capsulotomy. It is covered by all insurances if necessary.
PCO. You may have posterior capsular opacification or secondary-cataract which can be lasered away to improve vision. Other issues can cause foggy vision so see an eye doctor for further evaluation.
PCO. Only a comprehensive dilated exam will definitively answer thei question. Assuming no new medical conditions exits, such as glaucoma, macular degeneration, or another retinal problem (bleed, swelling, clogged retinal vessel), the most common explanation is opacification of the posterior capsule, if this is the case a simple in office laser procedure can fix this.