What should I do if I have increasing irritability, occasional blured vision while taking effexor (venlafaxine)?

Dr. Allen Fein

In brief: Call your physician

Taking any new medication that is followed by significant and unexpected symptoms, is best dealt with by immediately calling your physician.
Most cases would result in advice given to the patient to stop or cut back on the medication, and to also consider another medication and other approaches for the patient's initial needs.

In brief: Call your physician

Dr. Allen Fein
Dr. Allen Fein
Dr. John Gillespie
Ophthalmology

In brief: Drug effects

Side effects of antidepressants can cause blurriness of vision and as the dose increases this can get worse.
Seek advice from the prescribing physician.

In brief: Drug effects

Dr. John Gillespie
Dr. John Gillespie
Dr. Eric Weisman