Off and on when i cough/sneeze my pelvic feels very weak and I have pain 1cm cysts on ovary is that the cause or is it something else? Maybe endo.. ?

Dr. Jeff Livingston

In brief: Many things

There are so many things that can cause lower abdominal pain.
Bladder infections, cysts and endometriosis are possible causes but there are many others. Schedule a visit for an exam and testing.

In brief: Many things

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Michael Sparacino

In brief: See below

Having these types of symptoms can best be solved by having your doctor perform a thorough evaluation.
Only through this type of process can he/she discover what's going on and how best to help you.

In brief: See below

Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham