I have pain in my right knee when rising from deep squat exercises - what could this be?

Knee pain. This could be caused by a few things. I would see a sports medicine specialist to evaluate your knee. Best of luck!
Knee pain. Depends. Is this a sudden problem or have you had it a long time? Do you run or exercise with jumping or do you have an occupation that is hard on your knees. Are you an athlete? Have you ever injured your knees? This could be a ligament or cartilage problem or a tendon inflammation. Many possibilities. If it continues then you need medical attention.