My penis is about 4 inch how can I make it look long is it enough to satisfy my partner ? I am 21 years old.

In brief: Size

Your size is your size after puberty.
There is no good way to increase penis size, despite the television and magazine ads. One of the few exceptions is if you are overweight, you lose about 1" for each 10-20 pounds of extra weight you carry around, so weight loss can be helpful. Satisfying your partner is about much more than penis length.

In brief: Size

Your size is your size after puberty.
Dr. Mathew Sorensen
Dr. Mathew Sorensen

In brief: Interesting question

How long a penis looks has little if anything to do with satisfying your partner. If she or he thinks that it looks too short, you should probably find someone who can appreciate you more.

In brief: Interesting question

Dr. John Tillett
Dr. John Tillett
Dr. Jack Hinkle