I have autoimmune neutropenia - my husband has novovirus - is there anything I should do to protect myself other than handwashing?

Wash hands.... All members of the house should be good about frequently washing of hands (hopefully there are doing this always while you are neutropenic). Typically the infections we most worry about with neutropenia are bacterial related, but if you got a fever because of the norovirus you would most likely need to get evaluated (depending on how low your neutrophils counts are).
Wash your hands. You probably don't have increased risk and this is an easily transferred infection. As you probably know it storms through cruise ships.