3 yrs heavy drinking, 1 yr smoking, bloodtest shows kidney/liver function ok. Dull pain in lower right back, burning in abdomen. Chronic pancreatitis?

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Impossible to say

If you had blood tests because of these symptoms, i would hope that they also did tests for pancreatic damage, particularly a lipase (or an older test, amylase).
Are you still drinking, despite the pain? If so, i would be very concerned. Easiest way to find if they are related is to stop and see what happens. Gastritis or even a peptic ulcer is a more common problem, and alcohol makes it worse.

In brief: Impossible to say

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Michel Kahaleh
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: Symptoms

Those symptoms can be related to different diagnosis.
I recommend you see a gastroenterologist.

In brief: Symptoms

Dr. Michel Kahaleh
Dr. Michel Kahaleh
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine