Swelling on top of the left ear. Pains if I touch. Also a swelling below the same ear ( in the neck). Any idea ?

Dr. Christopher Coller
In brief: See your doc
With the description, it is difficult to know whether you have something localized to the skin or whether these are lymph nodes.
I would be evaluated by your doctor who can then ask more questions about other symptoms you might be having (decreased hearing/ringing in the ears, cough, headaches, etc.) it could just be that you have some folliculitis or sebaceous cysts forming.

In brief: See your doc
Dr. Christopher Coller
Dr. Christopher Coller
Dr. Paul Cohen
In brief: Infection?
Pain as you describe could arise from an infection to the soft tissue of the ear(cellulitis), referred pain from either an impingement syndrome; or an infection of the tympanic membrane(otitis media).
..My advice would be to have someone examine you to determine what exactly is occurring; and to then treat you appropriately.

In brief: Infection?
Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine