Swelling on top of the left ear. Pains if I touch. Also a swelling below the same ear (in the neck). Any idea?

See your doc. With the description, it is difficult to know whether you have something localized to the skin or whether these are lymph nodes. I would be evaluated by your doctor who can then ask more questions about other symptoms you might be having (decreased hearing/ringing in the ears, cough, headaches, etc.) it could just be that you have some folliculitis or sebaceous cysts forming.
Infection? Pain as you describe could arise from an infection to the soft tissue of the ear(cellulitis), referred pain from either an impingement syndrome; or an infection of the tympanic membrane(otitis media)...My advice would be to have someone examine you to determine what exactly is occurring; and to then treat you appropriately.