My wife got diagnosed with pancreatitis and she constantly in pain and is losing weight she's 22 years old and 90lbs what can I do to help her?

Dr. Michel Kahaleh
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: Pancreatitis

She need to see a pancreas expert to have repeat cross sectional imaging and make sure she didn't develop a worse disease.
This will allow to determine which intervention is required. Also you need to discuss feeding tube if she is not able to eat.

In brief: Pancreatitis

Dr. Michel Kahaleh
Dr. Michel Kahaleh
Dr. Michael Perez

In brief: Avoid fat and meat

It sounds chronic (no quick solution) and you need to work with a doctor. Sometimes pancreatic enzymes are necessary.
Weight loss may be because of malabsorption from inability to digest fats

In brief: Avoid fat and meat

Dr. Michael Perez
Dr. Michael Perez
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine