My ankle is broken in two places. Is there a way to fix it without surgery?

See ortho surg. Depends on the location of the break. See an orthopaedic surgeon.
Difficult . To answer because if they are displaced and out of alignment too much they would likely need surgery orif. If displacement is small sometimes it is possible to reduce then and place in a cast. Wishing you all the best.
Depends. Depending on the severity and displacement of the fracture fragments viewed on x-ray, you may or may not need surgery. Since you're in columbus, i recommend seeing the orthopedic foot and ankle center. Any of the 4 docs (berlet, hyer, lee, philbin) are great and i'd highly recommend them (even if they aren't on health tap). Good luck, i hope this helps!