Right shoulder pain down to the foot shoulder as a burning sensation ?

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: Nerve related

Possibly stemming from the back i.
E herniated or bulging disc. I would follow up with an orthopedist or possibly neurologist.

In brief: Nerve related

Possibly stemming from the back i.
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Latisha Smith
Wound care

In brief: Nerve problem

The pain described as "burning" is frequently related to some problem with a nerve.
The nerves send signals from the extremities toward the spinal cord and brain. A nerve pain starting in the shoulder is unlikely to be related to pain in the foot. The spinal cord sends signals upward toward brain . The foot and shoulder nerves could be affected by same condition like multiple sclerosis.

In brief: Nerve problem

Dr. Latisha Smith
Dr. Latisha Smith
Dr. Vikram Patel