What are the benefits of taking a birthing class?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
In brief: Educate yourself
Many couples enjoy taking a prenatal childbirth class.
There are so many changes both physical and emotion during pregnancy. Delivery can be scary too. Classes help you prepare for what is to come. It can help with anxiety. You will learn what to expect during the delivery and help you prepare to take care of your little one. Classes also help get the dad involved. I highly recommend attending.

In brief: Educate yourself
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Alan Patterson
In brief: For a 1st time
Mom they are very educational and explain about labor delivery , when to call your doc, breast feeding, if you need a csection , about the epidural or spinal if u need one, post op care for u and baby.

In brief: For a 1st time
Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham