How to get rid of my bad breath and taste if I have acid reflux?

Suggestions. Obviously the best solution would be to reduce or eliminate the acid reflux. Have you seen or are you being treated by a gastroenterologist? Are you following all the treatment advice? That being said, brush, floss, rinse and use a tongue scraper. Also see the following website for some rinses that may be helpful: http://smilesapartcosmeticdentist.Com/fresh-breath-control.Htm.
Antacids/PPIs. You can try antacids or ppi meds like Prilosec if you are not currently taking any. If you are and the symptoms of your reflux aren't improving then see a doctor. Parsley oil supplements can help with bad breath from stomach issues.