My symptoms are jaw joint pain, jaw clicking, dizziness, grinding, chewing difficulties, neck pain and limited mouth opening. What could it be?

TMJ disorder . What you are describing is classic for TMJ - a inflammation of your jaw hinge joint. Start with ibuprofen, avoid hard foods, avoid chewing gum, apply warm compress, and get into to see your dentist. It can be made significantly worse by night time teeth grinding.
Trismus. The limited opening is called trismus and it usually is from a muscle spasm in on the muscle you use to open and close our jaw. The other symptoms usually go along with this. See a dentist to confirm that suspicion or to rule it out.
Dislocated jaw. It sounds like you have a dislocated jaw and the muscles that move and support your jaw movement are causing problems. I would go to your dentist and see if he/she can help you or find someone who can first determine why your jaw is dislocated and then address how to correct the cause. Use a splint first (reversible) before you attempt irreversible corrections. Good luck.
TMJ. Visit your dentist who will treat your condition: tmj.
TMJ/TMD. TMJ disorder. Can be very complicated. See TMJ/TMD expert. Any dentist can be a TMJ expert with the proper training and experience. Most commonly, oral surgeons, prosthodontists, and orofacial pain specialists. Ask your MD, your dentist and your dental society for referrals.