I have a white hard bump on my tongue it hurts when touched any idea what it is? Been there 3 days

Dr. Albert Pizzo

In brief: Aphthous ulcer

There are several possibilities.
Since it occurred only 3 days ago, it is possible that you have an aphthous ulcer (canker sore) on your tongue which typically will heal within a week or two. If you get worse or it does not heal within two weeks you should get medical attention to properly diagnose the problem.

In brief: Aphthous ulcer

There are several possibilities.
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Patrick Melder
Aphthous ulcers are usually flat or have a slight recess. This may be a mucocelle. Agree with above recommendations if it does not resolve.
Dr. Ofer Jacobowitz
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Get it checked

A bump or growth on the tongue needs to be checked by an ENT or oral surgeon .
It could be due to bite trauma, or a swollen gland but a tumor needs to be ruled out. Rinse your mouth with saline, chew carefully and see the doctor within a week.

In brief: Get it checked

Dr. Ofer Jacobowitz
Dr. Ofer Jacobowitz
Dr. Steven Seres