Would a valvuloplasty work on asymptomatic, severe aortic stenosis patient?

Temporarily. It would work temporarily but you wouldn't want to assume the risks of this procedure in an asymptomatic patient. Aortic valvuloplasty is largely considered palliative.
No. Aortic valvuloplasty is only a temporary measure. It is used for the patients with severe aortic stenosis who's hearts and bodies are too sick for surgery. The valvuloplasty is done in hopes of relieving the obstruction long enough for the patients to temporarily improve enough to then undergo valve replacement. A patient without symptoms would not need valvuloplasty done.