Good ways to relieve breast soreness, and tenderness?

Fibrocystic changes. You could have fibrocystic changes. This is the most common cause of breast pain. It can be aggravated by caffeine, stress, menstrual cycle and hormonal supplements. Some remedies: decrease caffeine, try tylenol (acetaminophen) or advil, vitamin E or evening primrose. Stress can play a big role by increasing hormones. Try to find ways to relax.
Evening primrose oil. First make sure there are no masses, unusual nipple discharge or changes ot your bearst. Chronic mastalgia is often treated with evening primrose oil. If your mastalgia is associated with premenstrual or menstrual times, then birthcontrol pills may help, especially if you use a pill that gives you a period every 3 months.