I have slight discomfort in left testicle there no lump just pain....What could it be?

Testis pain. Most cases of pain in the testicle will resolve on their own. I would see your primary care doctor to make sure you don't have an infection first. A scrotal ultrasound may also be helpful. I would advise that if your symptoms persist longer than three months, you should probably see an urologist.