I am looking for an orthopedic surgeon who specializes in knee surgery in Boca Raton and who takes AARP Medicare.

Dr. David Trettin
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Obamacare

In fla. Especially w/ aging population more and more ors are retiring or not accepting ' new' medicare pts.
This is unfortunate and related in part to reduced payments for physicians who specialize in hip and knee reconstructive surgery .I would start by asking your local hospital administrator which ors on staff does knee replacements. Best of luck!

In brief: Obamacare

Dr. David Trettin
Dr. David Trettin
Dr. Brian Woebkenberg
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: AAOS

Try going to the american academy of orthopedic surgeons website at www.
Aaos.Org. There you will likely be able to find an orthopedic surgeon in that area with whatever specialty you're looking for.

In brief: AAOS

Dr. Brian Woebkenberg
Dr. Brian Woebkenberg
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Anthony Saker, M.D.

660 glades road boca raton, fl 33431 (561) 391-5515.

In brief: Anthony Saker, M.D.

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied