I've had a laminectomy, spinal fusion of lower 2 discs, and a spinal cord stimulator put in last year. Still have back & leg pain. Any hope left?

Dr. Brian Le
Pain Management

In brief: SCS reprogrammed

I recommend you have the scs reprogram with the company representative.
If it doesn't help to relieve some of your pain, discuss your pain with your doctor again. Scs is usually used as adjunct therapy, not a sole therapy for pain. If he/she cannot help you, you should seek a second opinion.

In brief: SCS reprogrammed

Dr. Brian Le
Dr. Brian Le
Dr. Romanth Waghmarae
Pain Management

In brief: Spinal stimulator

I assume you had a successful trial? Also which scs system was used? Scs is never designed to produces zero pain.
Futrhermore you may have new pathology that is causing this pain.

In brief: Spinal stimulator

Dr. Romanth Waghmarae
Dr. Romanth Waghmarae
Dr. Eric Weisman