What affects could using cocaine have if I have mitral valve prolapse?

As above. Cocaine use can increase u pulse rate , which mean put more work on u heart , this is not good specially for some one with u condition.
Can be bad. Mitral valve prolapse (mvp) is disorder of the mitral valve that cause the leaflets to close abnormally. This leads to abnormal stresses in the structure of the valve. Cocaine causes the heart to beat much harder/faster which can cause parts of the valve (cords) to tear. This causes a sudden leak in the valve which may result in sudden heart failure. More common though are sudden heart attacks.