I had a severe tooth infection 6 months ago used amoxil (amoxicillin) every sence I've been having ringing in the ear on the same side it comes and goes do u think?

Dr. Richard Ruden
Dentistry

In brief: Could be related

I would not stay on a medication this long.
I would see your dentist and have the tooth treated and if the ear ringing stops you have its cause if not than go see an ENT specialist.

In brief: Could be related

Dr. Richard Ruden
Dr. Richard Ruden
Dr. Ronald Achong
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: See a dentist

Have you had the tooth treated with a root canal? Or only antibiotics was taken? If the tooth was not treated then it will need to be treated asap as the infection will keep reoccurring.
See a dentist soon. Hopefully the tooth can still be saved. If not it may have to be extracted. Good luck!

In brief: See a dentist

Dr. Ronald Achong
Dr. Ronald Achong
Dr. Marsha Davis