I had oral surgery for a bone graft. I've had headaches increasing in intensity for the past 5 day..?

Dr. Kevin O'neil
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Urogynecology

In brief: Call Doctor

You should call your surgeon asap.
Any time you have surgery and your symptoms seem to be getting worse rather than better, it's a good idea to call your surgeon. It could be normal or it could be a sign of an infection or other problem.

In brief: Call Doctor

You should call your surgeon asap.
Dr. Kevin O'neil
Dr. Kevin O'neil
Dr. Ronald Achong
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: Visti the doctor

This may be due to the side effect of the pain medication or can be a separate incident.
Contact your doctor.

In brief: Visti the doctor

Contact your doctor.
Dr. Ronald Achong
Dr. Ronald Achong
Dr. David Astrachan
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Contact your doctor

Although the headaches could be due to something as simple as muscle spasm from having your mouth open for the surgery you should contact your oral surgeon and let him/her know.
It could also be a sign of an infection.

In brief: Contact your doctor

Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. Eric Weisman