Is there any medicine for lumbar lordosis? Is this same with cancer?

Core strenghthenig. Sit ups pilates lumbar lordosis is a describtion of the shape of your spine normal backward curving to lumbar spine, if yours is generous its may be due to weak core muscle. The cancer reference i dont understand the question.
Medicines. Excessive lumbar lordosis is treated by physical therapy most commonly. Each type of cancer is treated differently. For some the treatment is medicines, for others surgery or radiation. A combination of those three is used for others.