I have been getting headaches for a while now and keep getting a fuzzing noise in my head I get light headed what could this be.?

See your doctor. Problems like these can only be correctly handled by your doctor in person. He/she needs to listen to you, perform an examination and possibly run labs or other tests. That's the only way he/she can find out what's going on and what to do about it.

Related Questions