If pain management/therapy/chiropractor doesn't sucess after spine fusion surgery, what is next?

Dr. Paul Reynolds
Pain Management
In brief: SCS
Spinal cord stimulation may be bery helpful.
It may however not be either helpful or tolerable. A two to three day trial can allow for a decision to be made.

In brief: SCS
Dr. Paul Reynolds
Dr. Paul Reynolds
Dr. (Liz)Phuong Tran
In brief: Psychotherapy
Chronic pain pts usually have some depression.
Mental health is important in the recovery. If condition not improve with pain management and chiropractor, i would think that psychotherapy is strongly suggested to look into

In brief: Psychotherapy
Dr. (Liz)Phuong Tran
Dr. (Liz)Phuong Tran
Dr. William Newton
Pain Management
In brief: Hard to answer
"pain management" is a broad term. This could range from meds only to comprehensive management.
Not sure what has been done or tried. In my practice the last resort is ofter spinal cord stimulation or possibly a pain pump.

In brief: Hard to answer
Dr. William Newton
Dr. William Newton
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery