10d post-lar, trouble advancing on solid diet, nausea & belly pain every time after eating protein food. Took protiotics. Do i need enzyme supplement?

Dr. Olaf Johansen
Surgery - Colorectal

In brief: See your doc

At 10 days after lar i would not exspect you to have nausea or belly pain and be unable to advance diet, probiotics is not the answer, see your surgeon to assure yourself that you do not have a pelvic abscess.

In brief: See your doc

Dr. Olaf Johansen
Dr. Olaf Johansen
Dr. Rex Mahnensmith

In brief: Nutrition

I am not sure what post-lar means.
Do you mean post-lap? I recommend simple food, eaten every 1-2 hours. Egg white is superior to all. Quinoa is excellent. Yogurt is excellent Add applesauce.

In brief: Nutrition

I am not sure what post-lar means.
Dr. Rex Mahnensmith
Dr. Rex Mahnensmith
Dr. Arnon Rubin