Last time I had sex was oct 11 with the pill I took it same day and next stop on 13 can I be pregnan?

In brief: Not likely
The majority of women who consistently take regular birth control pills (21 hormone pills; 7 placebos) and then stop, will ovulate on the next cycle (which means ovulation is about 2 weeks after stopping pills).
Sperm only survive several days, so it is unlikely that a woman who stopped pills 2 days after having sex would get pregnant from that one encounter. She should do a urine test to be sure.

In brief: Not likely
Dr. Andrew Silverman
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Sex & BCP's
Bcp's not only prevent pregnancy but stopping ovulation, but the progestin (synthetic progesterone) prevents sperm transport to the egg by creating inhospitable mucus so that sperm don't reach the egg.

In brief: Sex & BCP's
Dr. Andrew Silverman
Dr. Andrew Silverman
Dr. Jane Van Dis