I keep getting tight painful lumps/bulges in my lower abdomen. Different places. Mainly rif. Mainly at night. Not pregnant.?

See your doctor. You need to see your doctor for a careful examination of these bulges. Many things can cause skin problems but without an examination it is hard to say. This could also be from deeper tissue in the lower abdomen and again an examination would be helpful to evaluate that.