My son was born w/ dual pneumothorax ischemic hypoxia &congenital pneumonia.I was diagnosed with mild chorioamnitis.Should I worry in future pregnancy?

Dr. Matt Pflieger

In brief: Unclear

These issues seem to more related to the delivery itself rather than a pregnancy problem. However, with so many complications, it would be prudent to speak to your OB doctor as to what initiated all the issues.

In brief: Unclear

Dr. Matt Pflieger
Dr. Matt Pflieger

In brief: Possibly

Several of the conditions you describe are not likely to carry over to a later pregnancy.
However, you should talk to your OB doctor and pediatrician who know the specifics of that pregnancy and delivery so that they can tailor your treatment to make another pregnancy as risk-free as possible.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. C. michael Bowman
Dr. C. michael Bowman
Dr. Jane Van Dis