My dream since i was 5 to be a bronc rider but since I have had almost nonstop difficulty with my leg that i broke when i was 4 should I give it up?

Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Surgery - Hand Surgery

In brief: Like an elite athlet

Im sure if this is what you want that it is not something you plan to start next year, im sure there are junior compettitions and that athletes just dont walk in de novo at age 22 and say im ready to do this.
Thus if you are seriuos you likley have tried it at some level. Any physical competitive sport needs medical exam and clearance whether it is your leg or heart, you need talk to your own doc!

In brief: Like an elite athlet

Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Dr. Mark Kuhnke
Surgery

In brief: RISKS OF THE JOB

Orthopedic injuries are not uncommon in the rodeo arena participants.
I'd seek the opinion of an experienced sports medicine orthopedic specialist. Such a physician could guide you in your decision to pursue your dream. I hate to see anyone give up their dreams, so good luck.

In brief: RISKS OF THE JOB

Dr. Mark Kuhnke
Dr. Mark Kuhnke
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine