I was told to take 15000 mg of biotin for hair loss . Is that to much should I get a nother oppinon?

In brief: See a Dermatologist

Biotin deficiency is rare, but can occur in persons with genetic mutations, on long-term antibiotics or anti-convulsants, or who eat a lot of raw egg whites.
There is no good evidence that this easily available, over-the-counter supplement is the magic potion to grow hair or prevent hair loss. Biotin is safe to take, but 15000 mcg per day is over 100 times the usual dose, so is not advisable.

In brief: See a Dermatologist

Dr. Albert Pizzo

In brief: Biotin

This is a huge dose of biotin and is not safe.
Perhaps the recommendation was for 15000 micrograms instead of mg. A mg = 1000 micrograms. Get another opinion.

In brief: Biotin

Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo