I have my small finger skin numb, i don't remember hurting myself anywhere and it seems to be on he skin, its just a numb patch.?

In brief: Ulnar nerve problem

The ulnar nerve provides sensation to the fifth and most times half of the fourth finger. It is the major nerve to supply the power to the hand.
The most common place for the nerve to be injured is at the elbow where the nerve runs thru a tunnel (cubital tunnel). A EMG (electromyography) can demonstrate whether the nerve is injured and whether it is recovering or getting worse. Good luck.

In brief: Ulnar nerve problem

Dr. Donald McCarren
Dr. Donald McCarren
Dr. Michelle Chambers
Dermatology

In brief: Pinched nerve

The most common reason would be a pinched nerve.
I don't know where you live but a uncommon cause would be leprosy.

In brief: Pinched nerve

Dr. Michelle Chambers
Dr. Michelle Chambers