I have gained 20 pounds in a month I had a thyriod test done its fine please help me..?

Dr. David Wyatt
In brief: Need evaluation
The thyroid test is one of a few tests that need to be ran.
But the test is only the beginning, speaking to a bariatrician ( a physician specializing in weight loss and metabolism) is helpful - the results of a typical thyroid panel may be interpreted differently and further evaluation of other hormone and metabolism markers can help with deciding best way to lose the extra pounds.

In brief: Need evaluation
Dr. David Wyatt
Dr. David Wyatt
Dr. Albert Pizzo
In brief: Weight Gain
There are many possible causes of sudden weight gain, and thyroid conditions are only a small percentage of these causes.
Discuss this with your doctor in detail to find the true cause of your sudden weight gain, and then obtain appropriate treatment.

In brief: Weight Gain
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Andrea Brand