I feel a small bump inside my neck right below my right earlobe what could it be? Thyroid cancer?

Dr. Barbara A Majeroni
In brief: Not likely
The area below your right earlobe is more likely to have a lymph node.
The thyroid is more toward the center of the front of the neck.

In brief: Not likely
Dr. Barbara A Majeroni
Dr. Barbara A Majeroni
Dr. Michael Thompson
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology
In brief: Lymph node
Likely a lymph node (as dr. Majeroni noted).
Lymph nodes can be enlarged from infection (eg, inner ear, throat, etc). If it is increasing in size or persistently enlarged it should be investigated. Some lymph nodes may persist. Another cause of enlarged lymph nodes can be cancers such as lymphoma or other cancers.

In brief: Lymph node
Dr. Michael Thompson
Dr. Michael Thompson
Dr. Stephen Noga
If it persists, see your doctor. Many times a course of antibiotics will be tried. If that is ineffective, further work should be done
Dr. David Astrachan
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Not thyroid cancer
It could be a small lump in your parotid gland (saliva gland) it could even be part of the vertebrae that make up your spine.
If you are concerned about it i suggest you see a doctor who can take a look at you and feel it.

In brief: Not thyroid cancer
Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. Steven Seres